Looking for Kentucky Real Estate Licensing information?
Current Kentucky Real Estate License Requirements:
- 18+ years of age
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent (GED is acceptable)
- 96 Hours of approved real estate education (Must be from an accredited institution)
- FBI Criminal Background Check (We provide info upon registration)
- Pass the real estate exam (75% or higher)
So what about finding an approved course? There’s good news and bad news!
We had the most poplar online real estate licensing course in Kentucky for over a decade. Key word being “had” because our course is now permanently closed.
We’re transitioning to “success” style courses so you’ll need to use another approved school.
We know exactly what types of support/resources other schools are now providing so we’re in a fantastic position to recommend a great school.
Be aware most online real estate schools don’t provide a great experience nor do they provide great support!
Watch the video below for our KY real estate course recommendation.
Joyce lives in Lexington, KY so she knows Kentucky law and the latest happenings at the Kentucky Real Estate Commission.
Some things that are typically provided in Joyce’s Course at 2MyClasses.com.
- Printed “From the Ground Up” Textbook
- The Kentucky Real Estate Law Review (PDF)
- “Pass MY Real Estate Exam Review” Videos (34 videos total)
- Standalone Audio Clips/MP3 files Of Each Video
- “Real Estate Math Made Easy” booklet (PDF)
Note: If you are a former student or referring broker and have a unique question for Todd Thornton, please email todd at greatwaytolearn dot com.