Kentucky Real Estate License Requirements:
- 1- 18+ years of age
- 2- At least a high school diploma or equivalent (GED is acceptable)
- 3- 96 Hours of approved real estate education (Must be from an accredited institution)
- 4- FBI Criminal Background Check (We provide info upon registration)
- 5- Pass the real estate exam (75% or higher)
But we go beyond helping you get licensed, we want you to succeed in the real estate business!
Real Estate Classes from the premier Kentucky real estate school are now available online 24/7. If you want a license to sell homes, you’ve found a Kentucky school offering exciting online real estate courses twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Thornton’s Real Estate Academy courses are approved by the:
Our Courses Approved & Accredited By:
Kentucky Real Estate Commission (KREC)
Kentucky State Board for Proprietary Education
Why take Kentucky Real Estate Courses online?
According to a study on real estate exam scoring conducted by ARELLO (Association of Real Estate License Law Officials) online students passing rates online students passing rates were 22% higher than traditional classroom students.
In case you’re wondering what’s included with our incredible low pre-license real estate course tuition, here’s just a partial list of “extras.” Even this “short list” is unmatched by any other real estate school in Kentucky many of which are charging hundreds of dollars more for class tuition.
Here are other benefits of our online Kentucky Real Estate Course:
- No driving to class so you save lots of time and you save big money on gas.
- You can start right now. Registration is easy. Start in 5 minutes or less.
- Our class offers up to date news, examples and relevant real estate stories.
- Our students are prepared for more than just passing the real estate exam.
- We have interactive study material including 40+ hours of video/audio.
- Classes available from anywhere (home/work) you have Internet access.
- You don’t have to take off, use vacation or quit your job to attend classes.
- It’s self paced so you attend when you have time. (Flexible Scheduling)
- You can always email or call to ask your instructor a question.
- Students rave about our quick response time to technical support issues.
- You can review any resource instantly and/or as many times as you want.
- Finish in as little as twelve days! (Must complete all resources/96 hours.)
- If necessary, you can spread the class out over a 6 month time frame.
All this sounds great, but how expensive are your courses?
Our 96 hour pre-license course tuition is only $599 dollars.
Considering the extras that are included it’s by far the best value in real estate education.